Our Partners & Investors
We work with a selection of outstanding partners to help develop and produce our technology.
Vent-Axia: Vent-Axia are one of the leading ventilation specialists in the UK and have partnered with us to produce the new PureAir Room 500 X air purifier. Part of the Volution Group, our partnership with Vent-Axia marked a significant moment for CodiKoat, where we launched our first commercially available product.
BDK: Specialise in creating and manufacturing adhesive tapes and coatings. We are developing the world's fastest acting antiviral acetate film with the help of BDK.
Recup: Recup are a UK-based events business, who specialise in reusable plastic cups. Recup have built a unique, sustainable business model that has been tried and tested at major sporting venues, music festivals and large scale events. We are working with Recup to develop reusable food and drink packaging solutions..PEL Printing: Global experts in functional printing and material deposition processes. CodiKoat are working with PEL printing for design optimisation and prototyping.
Keeling & Walker: The largest producer of tin oxide materials in the world. CodiKoat are working with Keeling & Walker for optimising the inks used for antiviral coating.
We are actively seeking partnership in different sectors to continue to develop our technology and our product applications. If that's you, then please get in touch.
We are delighted to have received incredible support from our investors, helping us bring our life-saving technology to life.
- Starship Ventures: Starship Ventures empower founders to develop solutions to combat humanity’s greatest challenges of the 21st century. Based in Silicon Valley, California, we’re so excited to be working with Starship following their significant recent investment in CodiKoat.
- Winklevoss Capital: Winklevoss Capital is a world-renowned family run VC firm, based in the US. Winkelvoss enable growth by providing guidance, relationships and capital and we are pleased to have them on board for the next stage of CodiKoat, following their recent investment.
- Innovate UK: Part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) which is the national funding agency investing in science and research in the UK. CodiKoat are proud to announce that they have received 3 grants from the Innovate UK.
- GreenBank Capital: GreenBank are a merchant banking business listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange, the Frankfurt Boerse and on the OTC Markets in the USA. GreenBank invests in new companies with the capacity for exponential growth. CodiKoat are delighted to announce they have received a significant investment from GBC.
- SFC Capital: SFC are the UK's most active seed investor, providing capital and support to British startups. By combining its Angel Network and Seed Funds, SFC has created a unique model that allows investors to get exposure to early-stage companies developing technologies with the potential to shape the future. CodiKoat are delighted to announce they have received seed investment from SFC.
- 32Group: 32Group is a worldwide holding company, committed to long-term business strategies. Due to excellent global financing opportunities, 32Group is in a position to ensure and secure trade worldwide.