Our Partners & Investors
We work with a selection of outstanding partners to help develop and produce our technology.
Amongst them are:
- Hardshell: One of the largest face mask manufacturers in the UK. CodiKoat are developing the world's first semi-disposable antiviral face mask with Hardshell.
- BDK: Specialise in creating and manufacturing adhesive tapes and coatings. CodiKoat is developing the world's fastest acting antiviral acetate film with the help of BDK.
- DOC Cleaning: Cleaning and associated services. CodiKoat are working with DOC Cleaning to enhance the safety of their customers in private and commercial buildings.
- PEL Printing: Global experts in functional printing and material deposition processes. CodiKoat are working with PEL printing for design optimisation and prototyping.
- Keeling & Walker: The largest producer of tin oxide materials in the world. CodiKoat are working with Keeling & Walker for optimising the inks used for antiviral coating.
- Royal Opera House (Pilot Testing): One of the world's most famous and prestigious opera venues. CodiKoat have provided the ROH with antiviral door plate, handle and lift button covers to safeguard the staff, visitors and guests.
We are actively seeking partnership in different sectors and products to expand our product range. For example tapes, gloves, face masks and air filter manufacturers. If that's you, then please get in touch.
We are delighted to have received incredible support from our investors, helping us bring our life-saving technology to life.
- Innovate UK: Part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) which is the national funding agency investing in science and research in the UK. CodiKoat are proud to announce that they have received 3 grants from the Innovate UK.
- GreenBank Capital: GreenBank are a merchant banking business listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange, the Frankfurt Boerse and on the OTC Markets in the USA. GreenBank invests in new companies with the capacity for exponential growth. CodiKoat are delighted to announce they have received a significant investment from GBC.
- SFC Capital: SFC are the UK's most active seed investor, providing capital and support to British startups. By combining its Angel Network and Seed Funds, SFC has created a unique model that allows investors to get exposure to early-stage companies developing technologies with the potential to shape the future. CodiKoat are delighted to announce they have received seed investment from SFC.
- 32Group: 32Group is a worldwide holding company, committed to long-term business strategies. Due to excellent global financing opportunities, 32Group is in a position to ensure and secure trade worldwide.